ARMY INSTITUE OF MANAGEMENT, KOLKATA
1. The Army Institute of Management, Kolkata (Formerly, National Institute of Management Calcutta) was established on 28 July 1997 by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), New Delhi, to conduct state-of-art Management Programme for the wards of Army personnel with an opportunity for the general candidates as well. The eco-friendly campus is spread over nine acres of land at Alipore, in the heart of the City of Joy.
2. Six acres land has been purchased by HQ AWES at Action Area III, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata from the West Bengal Housing and Infrastructure Development Corporation (WBHIDCO) for construction of new campus for AIMK. Construction of boundary wall has been completed.
3. Adm Approval. Adm Approval of COAS has been accorded by HQ AWES on 01 Jan 14 for construction of the campus by CE Kolkata Zone.
4. Tender Process. The Tender - I is under process by CE Kolkata Zone.
5. Scope. The scope of the proposed construction of AIM Kolkata is envisaged in the following manner.
Details of proposed construction as under :-
(a) Multiple Purpose Complex (Multiplex) comprising of the administrative, academic Blocks and the Auditorium in G+6 configuration.
(b) Boys Hostel G+7.
(c) Girls Hostel G+5 including the Guest Rooms.
(d) Amenity Block consisting of dining halls, Cafetaria, Gym and the common rooms for the students.
(e) Residential accn for four; viz. Director, Registrar and two wardens.
(f) Shed for bus and DG set.
(g) Sump cum Pump house.
(h) Electrical sub station.
(j) Security wall and two gates.
(k) Arboriculture and landscaping.
(l) Consultancy after approval of work.
|RESIDENTIAL BLOCK FOR DIRECTOR , REGISTRAR AND WARDEN|
|GARAGES FOR INSTITUTE’S VEHICLES||PARKING PLACE FOR SCOOTERS AND MOTOR CYCLES|
|ROAD INSIDE INSTITUTE PREMISES|