Our 2-year MBA Programme (full time residential) is designed to prepare students for a business world that’s fast-paced, increasingly complex, and inter-connected. We understand that employers are looking for professionals who have increasingly high level of skills, creativity and a capacity for life-long learning. The MBA Programme at AIMK strikes that balance!
The MBA programme is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University (Formerly Known as West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)).
Summer internship is mandatory and an integral part of the MBA Curriculum. Every student has to undergo 4 weeks summer internship during June – July after completion of first two semesters.
The batch strength of the course is 120.
- MBA with dual specialization.
- 2-year full time 102 credit course divided into 4 Semesters.
- Method of Instruction: Lectures, Case Studies, Simulation of Business Operations through individual and group tasks, and Summer Internship in different companies.
- Commencement of new session: Mid-July.
- 2 weeks orientation programme to acclimatize the new entrants with the AIMK environment